Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome

I like to cook. I am not a creative person, in fact I am the opposite, an engineer, but put me in a kitchen surrounded by ingredients and I suddenly get inspired. This blog is my effort to keep track of dinners I have thrown together for posterity. I will generally only include my own improvised recipes, but I might include a link to an online recipe I like every once in a while. I would be honored if anyone wants to try out my recipes, but be advised I keep a pretty unusual collection of ingredients in my kitchen, so expect a trip to the grocery store (or Asian market). The good news is that I use almost entirely frozen or shelf-stable ingredients, so you won't have to worry about using up the leftovers of some strange ingredient before it goes bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment